ПРИ ПРАВИТЕЛЬСТВЕ Русской ФЕДЕРАЦИИ»
Kафедра «Философия, история и право»
По дисциплине Британский язык
Вариант № 5
Курс________ № группы _________
Номер зачетной книжки_______
I. Переведите письменно существительные (1-10). Выберете определения (a-j), надлежащие существительным.
|1. consumer||a) the exchange of a commodity for money Forces Affecting Modern Marketing|
|2. generation||b) the act of making something smaller in size or amount|
|3. demand||c) a business organization created under a government charter|
|4. product||d) a group of people of similar age|
|5. competition||e) what remains after the costs of doing business|
|6. firm||f) the rivalry among buyers and sellers in Forces Affecting Modern Marketing the purchase and sale of resources and products|
|7. profit||g) anyone who uses goods and/or services|
|8. sale||h) a small organization which sells or produces something|
|9. corporation||i) the good or service one receives in an exchange|
|10. reduction||j) a consumer’s willingness and ability to Forces Affecting Modern Marketing buy a product or service|
Внесите свои ответы в таблицу:
II. В последующих предложениях подчеркните определения, выраженные именованием существительным, и письменно переведите эти предложения на российский язык.
1. During the mid-eighties, the USA had a large trade deficit with European Union.
2. Greater Manchester is one of the world’s most compact Forces Affecting Modern Marketing and crowded metropolitan areas.
3. The paper and printing industry is stable, reflecting Manchester’s status as the second centre of newspaper production in England.
III. В последующих предложениях подчеркните глагол-сказуемое, обусловьте его видо-временную форму и залог. Письменно переведите предложения на российский язык.
1. Heavy damage Forces Affecting Modern Marketing from aerial bombing during World War II brought the greatest setback in the history of modern London.
2. Contracts between local purchasing organizations and peasant householders are signed before the agricultural season begins.
3. In different parts of the world many different commodities have served as money.
IV. В последующих предложениях подчеркните Forces Affecting Modern Marketing модальный глагол либо его эквивалент. Письменно переведите предложения на российский язык.
1. Any Western firm is interested only in selling what it has to offer.
2. Similar processes were to be observed in the petroleum sphere.
3. The House of Lords may delay certain Bills, but cannot finally Veto them.
V. В последующих предложениях Forces Affecting Modern Marketing подчеркните Participle 1 и Participle 2 и укажите, является ли оно определением, обстоятельством либо частью глагола-сказуемого. Письменно переведите предложения на российский язык.
1. By the late 1970s farmers were convinced that inflation and continued growth in exports would keep prices rising.
2. The company can buy a sizable share of Forces Affecting Modern Marketing stock and offer it to the victim, depending on who pays more.
3. Taking into consideration the expanded changes in price, the total turnover of raw materials will increase.
VI. Прочитайте текст и письменно переведите его на российский язык.
Forces Affecting Modern Marketing
1. An important influence in marketing theory is Forces Affecting Modern Marketing the continuous and rapid change in consumer interests and desires. Consumers today are more sophisticated than those of past generations. They attend school for much longer; they are exposed to newspapers, magazines, movies, radio, television, and travel; and they have much greater interaction with other people. Their demands are more exacting. "Positioning Forces Affecting Modern Marketing" the product that is, determining the exact segment of the population, and then developing a marketing campaign to enhance the product's image to fit that particular segment requires great care and planning.
2. Competition also has sharply intensified, as the number of firms engaged in producing similar products Forces Affecting Modern Marketing has increased. Each firm tries to differentiate its products from those of its competitors. Profit margins, meaning the profit percentages мейд by a business per dollar of sales, are constantly being lessened. While costs continue to rise, competition tends to keep prices down. The result is a Forces Affecting Modern Marketing narrowing spread between costs and selling prices, and an increase in a business sales volume is necessary to maintain or increase profit.
3. Ecological concerns have also affected product design and marketing, especially as the expense of product modification has increased the retail cost. Such forces, which have added to Forces Affecting Modern Marketing the friction between producer and consumer, must be understood by the marketer and integrated into a sound marketing program.
4. Even the way a firm handles itself in public life, that is, how it reacts to social and political issues, has become significant. The public's dissatisfaction with the actions Forces Affecting Modern Marketing and attitudes of a firm has sometimes led to a reduction in sales; consumer enthusiasm, generated by a firm's intentional establishment of a good public image or public relations, has led to increased sales.
VII. Обусловьте, являются ли приведенные ниже утверждения (1, 2, 3):
А) настоящими (true)
Б) неверными (false)